www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Any new info?

Default Any new info?

Steve,

I'm leaving for Eagle tomorrow and I'm hoping that the fishing has been so good you haven't had time to post a report??? Any info would be appreciated. My last trip to Eagle was July of 2011 and we arrived right along with an epic cold front and we had a pretty tough trip. Hoping this year will be much better!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elksniper View Post
    Steve,

I'm leaving for Eagle tomorrow and I'm hoping that the fishing has been so good you haven't had time to post a report??? Any info would be appreciated. My last trip to Eagle was July of 2011 and we arrived right along with an epic cold front and we had a pretty tough trip. Hoping this year will be much better!

Thanks
    I must have gotten to Eagle in 2011 after that front's effects had passed. We had a 53+ in the boat (among other fish all under 50", but next biggest was 48"), and probably should have had another 51-52", and for sure a 51". Lost a 48".

I do remember when I got to camp Herbie and the guides had said "it's been tough fishing lately". But I believe I must have hit the peak in late July that year cause when I went back in late August 2011...fishing was really tough again.

You win some, you lose some!

-Dan

been pretty good actually even with a massive and lingering mayfly hatch, slot,over slot up to 30"+ walleyes been biting though a bit more scattered and spooky last few days which is typical,hatch finally looks over,great bite will resume.
    some big muskies coming into the net.
    see facebook.com/AndyMyersLodge for some of the pics. will get a bunch up here soon,having a few problems with the program.
    Andy Myers Lodge
    Steve Herbeck

Web Site: http://www.andymyerslodge.com