www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Weekend Pictures Posted

Default Weekend Pictures Posted

I just returned from a nice 5-day weekend on the TFF. Musky action was slow, but I caught one small one and saw what looked like a pretty nice one caught in another boat some distance away. I've posted a number of shots including the 4th of July fireworks and ski show from Minocqua, with several more still to come.

Great pictures! Loved the night sky shots. Your stuff just keeps getting better.
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

Great Pic's Blue,

That picture with the musky, it looks a tad bit windy?

We'll be up north 7/20 thru 8/3 maybe we'll cross paths on the TFF.

It was very windy that day... By the way, I wanted to let everyone know that I will be showing three large canvas prints next weekend at the Manito Art League 2013 Show and Sale. The show runs July 18-21 at the Manitowish Waters Community Center next to the airport on Hwy. 51. You can check www.manitoartleague.blogspot.com for the hours. If you're in the area, stop by and check it out - this is the first time I've actually printed anything for public exhibition, and they turned out better than I had hoped. I don't plan to spend the whole weekend there unless it rains, but I'll definitely be making a couple visits.

Turtle-Flambeau Flowage, Butternut,Wisconsin

Congrats Blue!

Beautiful shots. Nice work!

wow BR....another master piece portfolio!

just keeps get'n better everytime.

thanks for the enjoyment! very much appreciate you sharing this with your audience.....

Outstanding photos Bill! The milky way shots are especially impressive. Thanks for sharing. Jim Kohl

Thanks, guys! Just dropped off my prints in Manitowish Waters this afternoon. It was a slow weekend for musky fishing, but I uploaded some pictures, including my first good bear shots (nowhere near the TFF, although we've had one around).

Blue,

Kathy and I, along with our hounds, went by your dock tonight only to find you were not there with two cold adult beverages waiting for us. Tom 502 wasn't on his dock waiting for us either. What kind of neighbors are the Springstead folks with the Lake Bastine folks! LOL

Scott & Kathy,

Adult Beverages were here to be had, but I didn't know anyone was going to visit.

How about a call so I can be on the dock and ready for you next time ??

Tom502

Scott, our pantry is pretty bare when it comes to adult beverages, so you can stop and pick me up first and we'll go clean out Tom's. Or better yet, you can pick us both up and we'll all go visit Tiny!

Sounds like a plan Blue. I'll even give Tom a call first. LOL The pontoon boat just happened to take us that way on Sunday.