www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Reports from Camp?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I think this board is officially dead....sad!! It was great to hear what was going on when not there and feel a part.

I was hoping for some info from somebody who was recently at camp. I suspect the folks at camp are very busy right now with the heart of the summer season upon them. I will be up there the week of July 20 through 27 and will post a full report when I get back. Looking at other sources around the web, it looks like despite a late (relative to the last few years) ice out things are progressing on a typical pattern. Water temps (according to the link provided by one of the other posters) have been in the low to mid 70s for a good week or more now. That probably means most of the species have transitioned into their typical summer spots and patterns -- or will be there very shortly. Can't wait to get back up to Camp and see what's going on.

Default Reports from Camp

I was just wondering if anyone got out for opening day or is this lake also closed due to the conflict? Any info is appreciated.Thanks