www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Reports from Camp?

Default Reports from Camp?

My group is heading up in 2 weeks, and we're wondering how the season is progressing. Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

I think this board is officially dead....sad!! It was great to hear what was going on when not there and feel a part.

I was hoping for some info from somebody who was recently at camp. I suspect the folks at camp are very busy right now with the heart of the summer season upon them. I will be up there the week of July 20 through 27 and will post a full report when I get back. Looking at other sources around the web, it looks like despite a late (relative to the last few years) ice out things are progressing on a typical pattern. Water temps (according to the link provided by one of the other posters) have been in the low to mid 70s for a good week or more now. That probably means most of the species have transitioned into their typical summer spots and patterns -- or will be there very shortly. Can't wait to get back up to Camp and see what's going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave B View Post
    My group is heading up in 2 weeks, and we're wondering how the season is progressing. Any reports would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    Dave I was in camp first week of July waterfront was approx 74 fishing remained excellent for both bass and walleye everything is forging now on crayfish and many walleye remain shallow walleye were also stating to move to main lake humps FRANK

Default Reports from Camp

I was just wondering if anyone got out for opening day or is this lake also closed due to the conflict? Any info is appreciated.Thanks

Hi, I'm tring to export reports from Adnet and I don't see any option to export All Stations with contents played and hours.

By now I have to enter station by station to export the content played and time on that specific station.

How can I export all stations with all contents played?

Don,

Thanks for the heads up, the Cal is warmer.... Hopefully they start pumping water soon. Going to be a very very late spring this year I think. See you out there,

Tom

It is open, and I have not heard anything except alot of Bluegills being caught. That was all he was fishing for so. Hopefully I hear something soon... I need to wet my lines ASAP...

Tom

It is open, and I have not tried anything except alot of Bluegills being caught. That was all he was angling for so. Hopefully I discover something soon... I need to wet my lines ASAP...

Regrads
    Cancel a Spotify premium account