www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Big Fish for Mr. Findlan

Default Big Fish for Mr. Findlan

Reed moved up North a year or so ago and he finally caught a decent musky that he wanted to share with the guys on our board. Enjoy

He can post the particulars of this fish when/if he decides to do so. I just helped him post the photo. I will give the dimensions and the weight as he explained them to me:

51# 5oz. on his digital Chatillon Scale which was IGFA certified in 3/13. The fish measured 57.25 x 27 on a Musky Bumper bump board.

Attachment 20217
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

WOW!!! Thats about all I can say about that fish. Not only is that thing massive, the markings are incredible. Congrats on a fish of a lifetime Reed!

Thanks Red for posting the pic and thanks ttabaleulb for the kind words. I moved to Gananoque, Ontario 2 years ago from Franklin PA. The fish was caught on the St. Lawrence trolling a 9" perch Grandma on Saturday June 22. She put up a great fight followed by a great release, water temps were only 63 degrees.

Congratulations Reed on a fish of a lifetime!

Damn.. that is just incredible! Like Jay said it's marked beautifully too. Congratulations on the fish of a lifetime for sure.

daaaaaayyuuummm! nice fish Reed!