Fishing has been outstanding. On Lake Francis Case there is a bite up by the dam, and have heard rumors of a bite at the White river. Starting to switch on Case over to mostly crawlers. You have to catch a lot of fish. I limited out 2 days in the dam area this last week. On Lake Sharpe we are fishing from Iron Nation to North Shore depending on weather and wind. Most fish in the 15 to 19 inch range. In some areas you will have to catch quite a few fish to get your limit. Switching over to crawlers on Sharpe also. Depth of water has been a little different every day.

Here is my report starting June 11th. June 11th and 12th I had a group out from Lincoln, Fremont, NE and Kansas City, MO. Another excellent year. We caught 150 fish in the 2 days. Mostly avoiding the wind. Will see you guys in July. Next years June trip is already booked.

June 13 we had a company group from mostly South Dakota, Nebraska, and Minnesota. Great weather and awesome fishing. Caught and released 130 fish. Does not get much better.

June 14th I had a group out from Papillion and Omaha, NE. Their first trip in our area. Limit out on smallies and walleyes. Released 5 smallies over 17 inches. Caught 125 fish.

June 15 I had a group Owatonna,MN. We had a quick day. Left Chamberlain at 8:30 back at Chamberlain at 1:30. Caught 70 fish with a limit of walleyes and smallies.

June 16 I had a group out from Wisconsin rapids, WI and New York, NY. Mother nature created a short day, but caught 45 fish with a limit of walleyes and smallies.

June 17-19 I had a group out from Clinton, IA. Believe they have been out 10 plus years. We caught over 380 fish in 3 days. Limit of walleyes and smallies. Tried to chase Catsfish and whites on day 3, that failed so we caught and released walleyes and smallies on the 3rd day.

June 20 I had a classmate out from Wausaw, WI. His 2 daughters had a blast we caught between 80 and 90 fish. Walleyes below dam and smallies above the dam.

June 21 and 22 I had a group out from Lincoln, NE and East Moline, IL. We caught 200 fish in the 2 days. Short day on day 1. Limit by 10:00 a.m. Limit of walleyes and smallies on day 2.. Already planning on fishing trip for next year.

June 23 we had a group from Minneapolis, MN. Their first trip to our area. This family of 4 had a trip of a lifetime walleyes and smally fishing. We caught 114 total fish. With 40 plus smallies.

Remember when booking a trip, book with leaders in the fishing industry. We set the standard, while everyone else is trying to keep up. We have the best guide staff in the Missouri River System. Our guides work together to make sure you have a great trip. Not only do me and the other guides work together, but we are great friends. The atmosphere does not get any better.

Until next time
Mike Allen