www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: wifes 1st fish

Default wifes 1st fish

40 incher on flowage boa. 1st spot of the night I have a tap on a boa and see a musky role, 2nd spot wife catches her first musky, 3rd spot wife says she sees a fish. Was it behind your bait? yes, keep figure eighting. look over at wife's figure eight and her blade is not spinning, so I go to figure eight and on the first up and out turn fish comes out from under boat and taps bait and no hooks in fish again. Probably what I deserve for almost poaching wife's fish. wife 1 for 1, me 0 for 2.
    1st week was good, this 2nd week has been bad for me. Couple hits from musky's and a bunch of taps that I am not sure what they always are since the northern are starting to hit bucktails the last couple days. 43 and 43 1/2 from last Saturday after the storm. Should be a great next few days with the warm weather, storms, and full moon. Go figure, I have to work. Back at it next week.

Nice fish. That one has it's tail shredded from spawning. We've been seeing fish and losing them lately. Good to see you are sticking them.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com