www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: hows the bite?

Default hows the bite?

How has the fishing been on gogebic? Walleye on bay de noc has been ok but some change of scenery will be nice. Ill be up in a few days and am looking forward to every thing but the 3 hr ride. Hopefully ill have some decent report for yall. Till then tight lines and good luck. Paul

I've been trolling jigging and slip Bobbering. We have caught tons of fish. Small fish. I would say out of 400 fish I've caught last week, 4 were keepers. All my keepers have been trolling reef runners and thundersticks halfway down or just under the surface in 25 fow.

Sorry for the late post its been a long few weeks. We started the trip on a positive note by goin out with captain Tim. The weather wasn't exactly cooperative . The thunder and driving rain didn't stop us from boating several small walleye and 5 keepers.
    The rest of the weekend proved to be much of the same,sorting lots of small walleye and huge perch. The highlight a 6.5 pounder my dad absolutely refused to release. Most of the weekend was spent up in the boot close to the lodge fishing with slip bobbers and leaches. Thanks for all the pointers and mabbe ill see yall in the fall or next year.