www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Appreciation and a thank you....

Default Appreciation and a thank you....

I was sitting here in my recliner and looked over at my end table. On it was a release bought from the girls at Bay Shore Bait and Tackle, three walleye harnesses from Walleye's Choice from Gladstone, three Moon shine salmon lures from Perkins, and four bottom bouncers from Bay Shore. I for one am thankful for our small business people. You can't get this kind of thing at the BIG box stores. So I say thank you to all you GREAT people out there that serve us . There are many more people and places out there around us that I didn't mention.

Tomjohn
    When Hell freezes over, I'll ice fish that too!

Default I agree ,Very important

Quote Originally Posted by tomjohn View Post
    I was sitting here in my recliner and looked over at my end table. On it was a release bought from the girls at Bay Shore Bait and Tackle, three walleye harnesses from Walleye's Choice from Gladstone, three Moon shine salmon lures from Perkins, and four bottom bouncers from Bay Shore. I for one am thankful for our small business people. You can't get this kind of thing at the BIG box stores. So I say thank you to all you GREAT people out there that serve us . There are many more people and places out there around us that I didn't mention.

Tomjohn
    Small Buss. is very important . keeps money in local economy. and that helps all in those community's. I Own a small buss.in In. huge corp. have been trying to put me out for years. If not for my loyal customers big box would have already put me out of Buss. You are welcome! And thank you for bringing this out I would think anybody that owns a small Buss. thanks you!!!!!