www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: New Member Intro :

Default New Member Intro :

Just joined Muskies Inc. after attending the meeting at Alum Creek Tuesday night.
    My name is Mark Bowman and I am new to Muskie fishing, but it has been a family obsession for years. Some of you who have been around for a while may recognize my uncles names: Harold Schumach and or Bill Merideth. Both long time Muskie anglers. I have been an avid duck hunter for over twenty years and now have devoted myself to hunting Muskies. I live about fifteen minutes from Alum Creek and will be fishing it most of the time. I own a 14'Lowe with a 9.9 and a 17' center console with a 140hp. I am always looking for someone to fish with due to the fact that I am self employed and can get away to do some casting when ever I want to. I am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning everything I can about this great gamefish.

Welcome aboard sir.

Welcome Mark! This message board seems to get little activity but our members only facebook page is pretty active. If you are on facebook, send me a friend request and I will get you set up. Look forward to seeing you around!

Cliff Honeycutt