www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Pike Lake Chain info wanted

Default Pike Lake Chain info wanted

Hey guys, we are heading to the Pike lake chain between Park Falls and Minocqua next weekend for a week of fishing with my dad and sons. Looks like good multi-species lakes with walleye, pike, SM and LM bass and musky swimming those waters. Any advise to fish these lakes? Any help would be appreciated!!

bays on west side of round have decent weeds for buzzbaits and silver minnows for bass and northern. Also caught muskies on small cranks there. I like the creek that connects amik, turner and pike for silver minnows, topwater and rapalas for northern and bass for older and younger folks. bucktails and twitched crankbaits in the down wood in the creek for muskies. Island area on Pike for walleyes, bass and muskies. watch out for the rocks on the narrow side of the island and to the NE of island!

Lightbulb

Thanks pebblehead! Great info. Is there any walleye fishing on the sunken islands on Round? Looks like good spots with deep water around the humps. I'm thinking slip bobbers with leaches, minnows or crawlers floated over those humps will produce some fish. Any thoughts?

Absolutely jig, lindy or slip bobber the sunken stuff. Like leeches and large fatheads. Lots of structure that appears out of nowhere. Be careful going under thoroughfare bridge, I usually stay center/right coming out both ways.