www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Alum Creek Russ Dodridge Tournament Results

Default Alum Creek Russ Dodridge Tournament Results

The Central Ohio Chapter of Muskies Inc. held the Russ Dodridge Memorial Tournament on Alum Creek Lake June 1-2, 2013. 37 anglers including 5 youth members hit the water to fight the wind and and land a total of 19 legal fish. There were some small fish caught as well, and fish were caught both casting and trolling.

The Saturday shore lunch was a good time with good food prepared and served by the Boy Scouts of Troop 387. Thanks to all members who generously donated to the scout troop for their effort.

The minnow fund 50/50 drawn at the shore lunch raised another $33 for the Statewide Minnow Fund, and Bob and Allison Sisson generously donated their winning half to the scouts.

The tournament results are as follows:

1st Place: Elmer Heyob 42", 38.5", 33" (36 pts)
    2nd Place: Chuck McKnight 37", 34.5", 33.5", 31" (33 pts)
    3rd Place: Rob VanGorder 38.5", 38" (25 pts)
    4th Place: Robert Neville 37.5", 35" (19 pts)
    5th Place: John Oldfield 32", 30", 30" (14 pts)

Cliff Honeycutt 38.25"
    Jack Neville 36"
    Dan Brooks 35"
    Lou Spezio 31"
    Tom Watson 31"

If you caught a fish and got a good picture of it, please post it to this thread or make sure to email it to Randy Parker.

June is a busy month ahead for the club. Our June meeting will be Tuesday June 11th at 6 PM at the Marina boat ramp where we will have a brief meeting and then hit the water for an evening of fishing. Our Nite Bite Tournament is schedule for Friday June 14th from 6 PM to 12 AM. And finally, the Ray Demers Memorial Can-Am Tournament at Lake St. Clair is coming up in the weekend of June 22-23. I hope everyone takes advantage of participating in at least a couple of these great events.

See you on the water,

Rob

Default Pic from weekend

For you non-Facebook users, picture of my 38.5" fish caught casting a jerkbait in the tournament (with Thurman's boat in the background)

Default Alum Creek Russ Dodridge Tournament Results

Great to see you at the tournament Bubbalouie This is the one photo I was missing. Ill make sure to get it on the tournament page. Feel free to send me any other photos that you would like considered for this and future tounaments.