Well after the latest ice out I've seen in my lifetime, things seem to be getting back to normal. The walleye spawn has been completed and warming water has triggered a good post spawn bite. Whereas there isn't a whole lot of new green weed growth yet fish are relating to remnants of last years cabbage stalks. I've seen this use of old weeds in other late ice out years. Contrary to popular belief weeds don't have to be new green growth to be productive this time of year. 1/8 ounce weedless jigs tipped with fathead minnows have worked best for me. With water temps rising into the 50s both bass species have also become quite active. Have heard of decent crappie action with most fish staging out from classic spawning areas. A couple of cool days will slow down the crappie spawn but next week is forecast to be warmer and I look for the crappie bite to really take off. Northern pike have also become more active with the warming water. Minnows are still producing best but I have caught a quite a few walleyes on crawlers the past 3 days.