www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: TFF Weekend Photos

Default TFF Weekend Photos

Photos from this weekend are posted at the usual Picasa link below. My camera hasn't been idle during the long winter, so feel free to check out some of the other recent albums too.

Good things have been starting to happen on the photographic front. I won 3 of the 6 categories in my community photo contest here in Minnesota, and I took a third place in the Manitowoc Area Convention and Visitors Bureau 2012 photo contest had another photo selected for the cover of their 2013 Manitowoc - Two Rivers Area Visitors Guide, with 40,000 copies printed. I've also received a few Picture of the Day awards on Capture Wisconsin. and Capture Door County. I'm planning to enter prints in a few northwoods art shows this summer, and I'll keep you posted. I would appreciate any suggestions of galleries in the area (or elsewhere) that accept consignment work and might be a good fit.

Absolutely gorgeous photos. Checked out the spider and it's a Parson's Spider. Doesn't spin a web, but rather searches the ground for its food. http://www.insectidentification.org/...=Parson-Spider
    George

If people concentrated on the really important things in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles.

I wonder what it was finding in my tub!

Default Lake Bastine Fly Fishing

One morning last Septemner, I was having a cup of coffee and 2 guys came drifting by our cabin in Lake Bastine fly fishing for muskies. They were casting large feathered streamers, and one guy was using a bright red one. Does that ring a bell?

Love the shots.
    The muskies especially, don't see that so close to the boat too often.
    Andrew

wow......bill.....outstanding photos!! thanks for sharing...

Obviously I get plenty of enjoyment from both the taking and the post-processing, but there wouldn't be much point to it if I didn't show them to anybody!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueRanger View Post
    Obviously I get plenty of enjoyment from both the taking and the post-processing, but there wouldn't be much point to it if I didn't show them to anybody!

Yes Blue, that once again brings up that age old question:

If a picture was taken and no one sees it, How do we know it was in focus

BD