www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Big Chip Fish Fest (June 16 Chippewa Flowage)

Default Big Chip Fish Fest (June 16 Chippewa Flowage)

The Big Chip Fish Fest will be held on Father's Day 2013. The BCFF is a fundraising event raising money to stock fish into the Chippewa Flowage. This will be the 4th year for the event. The BCFF has funded the stocking of 64,000 extended growth walleye the past three years (2010 19,000/ 2011 20,000/ 2012 25,000).

This year the BCFF will start getting into the musky side of things. They will still be stocking walleye but the BCFF will also be raising money for pit-tags. The pit-tags will be placed into all stocked muskies. From a scientific stand point the pit-tags are very important to help the DNR determine how successful natural reproduction is. I could go on and on about the benefits of pit-tags but I have to get back to work.

This years raffle will include some great musky lure packages. Prior to the raffle there will be a $5 fish fry. So far we have received donations from musky meyhem, musky innovations, ghost tails, and lindner media. As more donations come in I will keep you posted.
    Pete Rich Guide Service
    Web Site: www.peterichguide.com
    Email: pete.rich25@gmail.com
    Cell Phone: 815-762-3973
    HAYWARD, WI

We have also added lures and clothing from Flowage Boa, Keyes outdoors, and Bondy Baits.
    Pete Rich Guide Service
    Web Site: www.peterichguide.com
    Email: pete.rich25@gmail.com
    Cell Phone: 815-762-3973
    HAYWARD, WI