I have never seen a spring this crazy ever at Cave Run. Mother Nature has sure layed a pounding here.. Weather up and down just nuts.. We have had at least a 20 degree drop in air temps sometime during the wk for the last 8 wks! It's caused the muskies to do all kinds of crazy things. Every time they make a move up then boom cold hits again and they hold back.. From the way my last 5 days have been I think the spawn is over.. Im starting to get some consistent action the last few days FINALLY! There are fish in several different areas and depths fish being caught shallow, fish being caught vertical jigging, and trolling.. All have produced in the last few days.. Water temps are 63 degrees which is low for this time of year should be 73.. The way things look we are going to have good fishing into most of June for sure.. I'm finally catching some fish on blades Esox Assault Tackles little Drone and #8 are producing some fish for me.. Jigging Bondy Bait is working too.. Water color is perfect. Weeds are starting in some areas with flats being best by far.. Watch for some floaters not many just watch.. Good luck fishing this week and I'll see you on the pond.