www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Best places for some hard, late night drinking (Week of Memorial Day, May 27)?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Flowage Bandit View Post
    Sunken Horse sounds like its worth a visit for sure.

Slow Burn, check out the Springstead Lake Lodge. I've had many good times there. Too bad the Frontier Inn closed...

Glad to see some helpful input (Zeke excluded). It's always fun to go out and enjoy a few drinks at the local bars. Great way to meet some of the locals and get off of the campsite. Plus those businesses do depend to some degree on tourism.
    Alcohol and water never mix well. Designated driver is the best idea. Waste of time looking for body's on the flowage to say the least.

Quote Originally Posted by George G View Post
    Alcohol and water never mix well. Designated driver is the best idea. Waste of time looking for body's on the flowage to say the least.
    I couldn't disagree more strongly. I like a nice quality bourbon with just a splash of water over ice.
    As quoted in the Movie Stripes...."lighten up Francis"

Couldn't agree more Grinder. Maker's Mark always gets loaded in the vehicle first when packing for the trip. And first in the boat when heading out fishing.

To answer a question asked by WalleyesWanted yesterday, The Frontier Inn in Springstead is open for business - drove by last night and there were several cars in the lot.

Tight Lines,

Tom502