www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Deerfoot walleye tournament

Default Deerfoot walleye tournament

Deerfoot resort is having an opening weekend tournament for walleye on May 4th, 5th, and 6th. For those that haven't fished this tournament before, it is not a professional tournament but rather a great way to kick off the new season. The nice thing is that everyone has the same chances to win because it's opening weekend. There are I think 13 paid places also and lots of door prides. Deerfoot has new owners as of last year and I can't say enough great things about them. Their number is 715-462-3328. Give them a call if you want to enter.

My goal is to beat my buddy Buck in the tourney.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    Deerfoot resort is having an opening weekend tournament for walleye on May 4th, 5th, and 6th. For those that haven't fished this tournament before, it is not a professional tournament but rather a great way to kick off the new season. The nice thing is that everyone has the same chances to win because it's opening weekend. There are I think 13 paid places also and lots of door prides. Deerfoot has new owners as of last year and I can't say enough great things about them. Their number is 715-462-3328. Give them a call if you want to enter.

My goal is to beat my buddy Buck in the tourney.
    Trash talk already????? The only way BUCK NASTY and Team Norway have a chance if we never lose sight of Mr. Sennett....as in anchoring off the back of his boat....Could be an ice fishing tourney..

Should be an interesting tournament since I heard from a very reliable source that there are no walleyes left in the Flowage. Buck caught the last one last year...

Quote Originally Posted by Yooper2 View Post
    Should be an interesting tournament since I heard from a very reliable source that there are no walleyes left in the Flowage. Buck caught the last one last year...
    Fished with wayne for years and it was always us and ty and rachel in the end. So Buck your chances of beating Ty is zero!! Haven't had the desire since wayne got sick and passed a little over a year ago. As far as walleyes left I fished for a few hours last fall for a muskie break and caught fish right away so if they didn't die this winter they are still there. Buck should even be able to catch them this year with the late ice out; but maybe not. My perdiction -- Ty and Rachel with Rachel catching the big one. Whitey should even get some this year.

New owners at Deerfoot are great! So if you get a chance this is a fun event and a good time will be had by all. If ice is still there you can draw names and still have a good time.

Get your tip ups ready folks !

It will be open. We've got a lot of current and two weeks before opener. Dorazio Bay is opening fast. Things will look different by the end of next week. The natural lakes might still be frozen but I think the Chip will be open.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

I have it on good authority that Buck is going to win this tournament without ever launching his boat. He is going to have everyone so mesmerised with his walleye tales from years past...that the elders from Deerfoot's Corner of Knowledge will crown him the champ without him ever wetting a line!

Good Luck for the Opener...wish I was there!!!

I have it on good authority that Buck is going to win this tournament without ever launching his boat. He is going to have everyone so mesmerised with his walleye tales from years past...that the elders from Deerfoot's Corner of Knowledge will crown him the champ without him ever wetting a line!

Good Luck for the Opener...wish I was there!!!