www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: april 15 - more snow and wind

Default april 15 - more snow and wind

WE ended up with about 5 more inches of snow yesterday and overnight with some nasty wind drifts made wayne put the plow back on to clear our back road. Attachment 19595Attachment 19596 as you can see the harbor and the lake are still looking similar to Feb and March, actually I am hearing reports that with the snow cover the ice is still 2-3 feet in most places. I have seen a few trucks on the lake - can't be easy plowing this stuff now. Last nights snow is really heavy. the May opener is starting to become a concern for manyof the Cass Lake resorts.
    Sah-Kah-Tay Beach Resort on Cass Lake
    Web Site: http://www.sahkahtay.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SahKahTay Sue View Post
    WE ended up with about 5 more inches of snow yesterday and overnight with some nasty wind drifts made wayne put the plow back on to clear our back road. Attachment 19595Attachment 19596 as you can see the harbor and the lake are still looking similar to Feb and March, actually I am hearing reports that with the snow cover the ice is still 2-3 feet in most places. I have seen a few trucks on the lake - can't be easy plowing this stuff now. Last nights snow is really heavy. the May opener is starting to become a concern for manyof the Cass Lake resorts.
    so sue will i be able to rent the fish house for opener. woody

Default special of the week - fish house rental - $10 - saw snowmobiles out there yesterday -

we are getting another 1" so far this morning - opener could just be extended ice fishing with walleye an option....LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by woody2031 View Post
    so sue will i be able to rent the fish house for opener. woody
    Sah-Kah-Tay Beach Resort on Cass Lake
    Web Site: http://www.sahkahtay.com/