When: April 20th and 21st

Where: Clear Fork Reservoir

7-8:00 am Saturday and Sunday
    Fees: $20.00/each for tournament
    Children 15 and under no charge
    Fishing Hours: Saturday - 8:00am to 8:00pm
    Sunday - 9:00am to 3:00pm

Awards: Sunday, approximately 3:30pm for the top five (5) places

Directions: Take I71 N to Belleville 97 Exit. Go West on 97 through Lexington to Danes Marine.
    or
    Take I71 N to the Fredericktown Chesterville Exit. Go East to Chesterville, turn Left at light onto 314 N. Go N to Route 97, turn Right.
    continue East approximately .5 miles to Danes Marine. Be careful with Amish buggies on Route 314.

VHS Radio: We will monitor Channel 68. Late arrivals can contact me by radio to register.

This past weekend was brutal. We had a 30 degree cold front, snow, muddy water, wind, and uncooperative muskies. Despite the conditions we had 32 people sign up for the tournament with one youth. After the lake was pounded for two days by some of Ohio's best there was only one muskie to show for it. Ron Fisher took the honors with a 36.75” muskie. A couple cool notes about Ron's fish... First the tournament is in honor of his Dad, John Fisher. Second it was his Dad's birthday today and additionally the fish was caught in one of John's favorite fishing spots. If only one could be caught, I am glad Ron got it, congrats! Oh yeah, this fish was caught trolling a Sledge that Ron picked up at the Tom Householder Auction, this was one cool fish!. No muskies were caught in the Bass Tourney either but we were all amazed at some of the fish that were weighed in. The boat that won it had a 5 fish bag that weighed 27 pounds! A few of our members picked up some nice bass as well. George and Mark did a great job as usual. Thanks for your time guys!