Fishing has been good with our limitted nice weather. Only boat ramp open yet is the Big Bend Dam. Expect that to change later this week. They are fishing from Big bend Dam to Kiowa. Jigs and Minnows, lindy rigs, or light bottom bouncers.

I know my reports are limitted in nature. I (Mike)run a busy bowling center, and do not usually get on the water until Mid to Late April. So my info is 2nd hand. The best way to get up to the minute info is to call the Hillside Motel, rent a room, or stop in to get bait. 1-800-435-5591. Also our up to date pictures are on our facebook page. You do not have to be a facebook member to see pics, just click on the facebook link on our web page. We will not be updating pics on web page until End of April, when bowling center is changed to our summer hours.

To the Bowlers out there that look. My daughter Brooke, won an Under 16 Pepsi Scholarship Tourney last weekend. She gets all expenses trip to Detroit to bowl against some of the nation's best young bowlers, which I will be taking her in mid July. I am also still bowling many tournaments. Eastway Holiday Doubles in Sioux Falls this Sat. State Tournament in Huron, SD weekend of April 20th. National Bowling Tournament (USBC Open) in Reno the week of May 5th.

Until next time
Mike Allen