www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Easter Muskie

Default Easter Muskie

I am heading down on Thursday and was hoping someone could give me the latest fish info. Water temps? Are fish spawning? What depth are you seeing fish? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

i was out on kinkaid twice this weekend, i was fishing for musky and got skunked both times, been out there 4 times over march only seen two musky. im pretty new to musky fishing so no surprise there. water temps were in the low 40s. i was out on crab orchard today crappie fishing, surface temps were up to about 47 degrees, weve been on a bit of a rainy and cold snap over the last week or so,weather wise it was about mid 40s and lows 50s on tue and wed and thur is supposed to be warmer, so hopefully the fishing picks up a bit and we can get some steady spring weather with some rising water temps, idk about kinkaid, but on crab some of the fish i caught had eggs in them. good luck

Quote Originally Posted by MOOSE27 View Post
    I am heading down on Thursday and was hoping someone could give me the latest fish info. Water temps? Are fish spawning? What depth are you seeing fish? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    well how was the fishing thursday, i may make it out there on saturday, i hit crab on wed caught about 25 crappie and 2 bass one of which was 18 inches, crab orchard is my least favorite lake down here, but i catch the biggest and most bass of all the lakes down here, its just kind of shallow and muddy and not much to look at.