www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Skunked Again

Default Skunked Again

Fished Kinkaid twice this week for musky got skunked both times, talked to 4 other boaters and they didnt catch anything. One guy was crappie fishing and he didnt catch anything either. I think I may hit Kinkaid one day this weekend then crab orchard the other day, i heard the crappie are going over there.

Quote Originally Posted by justin Sumner View Post
    Fished Kinkaid twice this week for musky got skunked both times, talked to 4 other boaters and they didnt catch anything. One guy was crappie fishing and he didnt catch anything either. I think I may hit Kinkaid one day this weekend then crab orchard the other day, i heard the crappie are going over there.
    do you know what the water temp was?
    We Who Are Truly Brave Will Never Live In Fear...

Well i was out there saturday afternoon fishing past the paul ice boat launch over by the water treatment plant,also hit the marina before dusk, it was kind of sunny out surface temp reading was as high as 46 degrees in some spots, mostly though its been in the lower 40s,had quite a bit of rain the other day, and the weather has been cold again for the most part, the lake is up a bit.