www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Fat A.Z. Raptor lure....awesome!

Default Fat A.Z. Raptor lure....awesome!

You guys looking for a sweet jerkbait, this is it.
    Runs down 4-5 feet, best part, it is neutral bouyant and just hangs after the twitch. Perfect for cold water conditions and also just a natural presentation for all season. So many "other" baits pop back up like a bobber soon as you stop movement.
    Got my first fish of the year on it 20-30 minutes after starting (37" muskie), run it the rest of the day. I already have the paint beat off the nose of it from bouncing the rocky bottom.

Oh man, I just watched a video of those baits on their website. That thing looks SWEET!! Although I'd have one hell of a hard time casting these things with the Flyrod, I'll at least mention it to my brother to pick one up. LOL I really dig the neutral bouyancy!!

Andrew does a nice job with his jerk baits. Good medium depth baits. Nice rubber baits too!

I saw Toothy (Frank) on the river just a couple of hours after he hit that 37" fish on the Raptor. I asked him what it looked like so he casts it right past my boat so I could watch the action as he pulled it by the bow. I liked it so much that I just ordered 3 of them earlier today.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Funny thing....when I bombed it up towards your boat your clients were stepping back and you lean over the boat to see it once it landed. I think I made them a little nervous! HE HE.....

I didn't get mine for free or am I pushing them for any reason, just thought I would share how sweet they are, really like the neutral bouyant part, so natural.

However...........

I would be willing to test one of each color if sent to me or better yet, if he would like to match my yearly salary I would be glad to take them to each and every lake that has muskies in it to help push them, heck I have a passport I'll even venture over to our northern neighbors and show them around up there too!!!!!

Frank, I am very happy you like the baits. I have been hearing alot of chatter trickling through the grapevine of fish being caught this weekend on raptors, I got one a low 30 on sunday. We also moved a couple musky and 4 pike saturday, I also lost a small musky last wednesday on a Raptor. They are definatly working for people.

I really enjoy hearing when people get fish on my baits. If you took a photo and want to be on my site send it to me and Ill put it up.

As of right now I do not have an opening for a full time or part time bait tester, but I will take a resume to keep on file if a position opens.

Hey..........a guy has to try! Keep me posted on any openings!!! LOL
    Fish was only 37", I'll wait until I get a bigger one for a pic.

Way to go Frank. I've only been able to use the ones I got one time from shore. I really liked the action. Can't wait to get out on the boat and give it a good test. I already kicked my suicks out of the tackle box to make room for them