www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: memorial day weekend musky tourny

Default memorial day weekend musky tourny

Hey guys.... Its finally almost that time of the year! Once again I am having my annual "opening day" musky tournament (May 25th - May 26th).

-To start, burgers and Brats at registration Fri evening may 24th @ my house.
    -The price to enter is one *New Musky bait and $20 dollars per person.
    -must have lure and cash turned in to me by Fri nite may 24th.

You can fish any where on that Saturday thru Sunday at 1:00pm. We will then meet Sunday at my house by 2:00 to disperse prizes and talk about weekends action while we enjoy food and drinks.

Largest Musky will receive all the musky lures.

Most muskies (30"+) caught during tournament will receive half of the cash. (Remaining half goes towards food).

Please R.S.V.P via this message board or e-mail me at: esox620@gmail.com with any questions or to get directions.

*bait must be new and desirable!!! NO JUNK!!!
    Bryan Schaeffer Outdoors
    Premier Trophy Wisconsin Musky Fishing Guide Service

Bryan Schaeffer
    Cell Phone: 920-915-2650
    E-mail: esox620@gmail.com

Bryan:

Is there a ending time for the fishing on Sat. night???

Mark

P.S. Congrats on the two monsters from last summer!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Benson View Post
    Bryan:

Is there a ending time for the fishing on Sat. night???

Mark

P.S. Congrats on the two monsters from last summer!!!

Thanks Mark

Fish as late as you like from 12:01 sat morning till 1:00pm Sunday afternoon.
    Bryan Schaeffer Outdoors

Bryan Schaeffer

Thanks Bryan!!! I'll try to get my too busy partner interested!!!

Mark

Default why even have this tourny ?

You know me and Ron are going to dominate this event due to a slight rule change
    30". Maybe you will still get people to enter to try for the big fish but the money
    is already wrapped up! Why don't you add biggest pike? I got proven lures(white spinner bait)
    and spots to succeed on almost every lake we fish. I hope to see a big turn out so
    we have gas money to get home on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanschaeffer View Post
    Hey guys.... Its finally almost that time of the year! Once again I am having my annual "opening day" musky tournament (May 25th - May 26th).

-To start, burgers and Brats at registration Fri evening may 24th @ my house.
    -The price to enter is one *New Musky bait and $20 dollars per person.
    -must have lure and cash turned in to me by Fri nite may 24th.

You can fish any where on that Saturday thru Sunday at 1:00pm. We will then meet Sunday at my house by 2:00 to disperse prizes and talk about weekends action while we enjoy food and drinks.

Largest Musky will receive all the musky lures.

Most muskies (30"+) caught during tournament will receive half of the cash. (Remaining half goes towards food).

Please R.S.V.P via this message board or e-mail me at: esox620@gmail.com with any questions or to get directions.

*bait must be new and desirable!!! NO JUNK!!!

Speaking as a former winner of this prestigous event, I could not think of a better way to kick off the 2013 season than by getting heartburn from Bryan's cooking and taking all of you chump's baits and money. I just hope I can drag Stickerboy away from his girlfriend for a couple days so he can catch the winning fish for us.

Joel

P.S. Hottest place to fish...under the bridge between Nokomis and Bridge lake...right Bryan?

The Ozzman Commith! Drag stickerboy out of the fartsack by his ear.
    I will be there looking to take your money and the baits. We may have 2 boats this year, me and Todd, my brother and ?.
    The bait im bringing this year is a classic, orange jig with a green grub.

PS. Stay off my lake!

Glad to see bryan is having a party again. Its always great to see old friends.Tuffy mike, the reason there is no rules or money for pike is it is a MUSKY tourney. lol I heard its a great place to fish for ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by griffinsdad; 03-06-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Great to hear you put this back together Bryan. My nephew Mike & I will be there for sure. All I need is a white jig and a box of cigars to clean up again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ab.jpg 
Views:	321 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	19442
    Peter Biever
    Wholesale Tires & Wheels
    Cell - 651-398-6614
    Email - tiresplease@gmail.com

Me and RON almost feel bad about taking your money are you sure you want us in the tourney.
    How r u verifying fish? I got some Canada pics that might pass for the jersey. speaking of
    Canada r u going? with who? and when? I think I'll b up the last week of August.

Quote Originally Posted by esox magnum mike View Post
    Me and RON almost feel bad about taking your money are you sure you want us in the tourney.
    How r u verifying fish? I got some Canada pics that might pass for the jersey. speaking of
    Canada r u going? with who? and when? I think I'll b up the last week of August.
    I know ur kidding , but going with digital pics..... Not sure bout Canada, might hit Northwest angle of lake of the woods. Looks like its going to be a good turnout. Cabin fever kickin in !!!!
    Bryan Schaeffer Outdoors

Bryan Schaeffer

Lure sale and bait swap Friday nite (may 24th) so bring ur lures or anything else musky related.
    Bryan Schaeffer Outdoors

Bryan Schaeffer

I have several crappy baits to swap.

Bryan:

Sorry wasn't able to make it too many of my family units in the area... Hope some were able to catch fish... My usual partner was able to fish while his daughter was at a B-day party in Mercer and was able to get a 39-40" fish...

Perhaps another time...

Mark

Here is the 36" I got on Sunday Morning. Attachment 19856

Congrats to all who caught fish and the hot stick Randy Pafford with winning it all. Look forward to next year and any thing you would like to see or change let me know.