www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: memorial day weekend musky tourny

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Ozzman Commith! Drag stickerboy out of the fartsack by his ear.
    I will be there looking to take your money and the baits. We may have 2 boats this year, me and Todd, my brother and ?.
    The bait im bringing this year is a classic, orange jig with a green grub.

PS. Stay off my lake!

Glad to see bryan is having a party again. Its always great to see old friends.Tuffy mike, the reason there is no rules or money for pike is it is a MUSKY tourney. lol I heard its a great place to fish for ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by griffinsdad; 03-06-2013 at 05:31 PM.

Great to hear you put this back together Bryan. My nephew Mike & I will be there for sure. All I need is a white jig and a box of cigars to clean up again.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1ab.jpg 
Views:	337 
Size:	198.3 KB 
ID:	19442
    Peter Biever
    Wholesale Tires & Wheels
    Cell - 651-398-6614
    Email - tiresplease@gmail.com

Me and RON almost feel bad about taking your money are you sure you want us in the tourney.
    How r u verifying fish? I got some Canada pics that might pass for the jersey. speaking of
    Canada r u going? with who? and when? I think I'll b up the last week of August.

Quote Originally Posted by esox magnum mike View Post
    Me and RON almost feel bad about taking your money are you sure you want us in the tourney.
    How r u verifying fish? I got some Canada pics that might pass for the jersey. speaking of
    Canada r u going? with who? and when? I think I'll b up the last week of August.
    I know ur kidding , but going with digital pics..... Not sure bout Canada, might hit Northwest angle of lake of the woods. Looks like its going to be a good turnout. Cabin fever kickin in !!!!
    Bryan Schaeffer Outdoors
    Premier Trophy Wisconsin Musky Fishing Guide Service

Bryan Schaeffer
    Cell Phone: 920-915-2650
    E-mail: esox620@gmail.com