www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Park and walk to crappie spots?

Red face Park and walk to crappie spots?

Hey Ty, or any other ice fishermen on here who have snowmobile\ATVs, are there any places on the East side of the Chip where I could park my jeep (along the road or at a public area) and walk to a decent, deep and good possible crappie\perch\gill hole? I do a lot of running and am in good shape so a 1/4 - 3/4 mile walk is not a problem. Your help would be greatly appreciated. If you'd prefer I call so better spots within a walk aren't posted for all I can. Willing to even pay for some good info.. Thanks.

I would try calling Johnson's Resort, Deerfoot Resort, or maybe Middlestat's if you can get ahold of them. You're still going to have to do some walking to get to good areas but hopefully that helps.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Thanks Ty, will do...

You might want to stay close to the snowmobile trail for a little easier walking. Once you get off the trail the snow is pretty deep in spots and it makes travel a good work out.

Good call Erni1, I never thought about that. We are supposed to get some more snow this week on top of what we already have. Just in time for the big ski race this weekend.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com