www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: wausau musky show

Default wausau musky show

Hey Ty, just wondering if you'll be at the Wausau show. Also wondering what happened to Steve Sisko, I've only heard bits n pieces

Steve Sisko went through the ice while checking traps on his snowmobile daay or two before Christmas. I heard it was in the Kavanaugh bay area but not real sure on that part. Sad deal.

Default He died

Steven Sisko, 55, a resident of Hunter Township, died on Monday, December 24, 2012, while being in his beloved outdoors
    googled the Hayward paper for the info.

I'll be at Wausau working with Drifter. I've never done that show so I'm not sure what to expect. We're hoping to have some clothing and hats by then.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Hope to see ya in wasau Ty. I never did make it to Milwaukee this year

Your presence was missed greatly.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Ty, try not to make any kids cry this week. My nephew wouldn't stop crying until we were about half way home. I would like to thank ERC on hooking him up with a hookless lure to try and get him to stop. You guys really didn't need to do that. Just to let you know he was very proud of the lure when we got home. Glad to see Sennett Tackle becoming part of a quality company like that.

On a different note my other nephew couldn't stop talking about his new orange pacemaker. He said it is going to be the first bait he uses this year. I tried to explain that it might not be the best spring bait. He really didn't care what I had to say, pretty sure that thing will be on when the season opens.

Ray

Sorry about making your nephew cry. At least he got a free bait out of it. That doesn't mean if you cry the next time I see you that I will give you a free bait.

Those were some cute kids. I give you credit for bringing them to a sport show at that age. Especially when their not yours.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843