The 2013 fishing season will be here in little over a month...alot has gone on in the past few months...and I'm excited about starting another great year!

I will be fishing out of a new 2013 Tuffy 2100 this year, powered by an awesome Mercury 250 Pro XS....picked this boat up a few weeks ago and looking forward to getting it out on the water!!!

Secondly, I am in the middle of sport show season...lots of travel and lots of seminars over the winter months...keeps me busy, so if you ever need to reach me, please call my cell: 419-553-6570

I will be spending alot of my time in 2013 traveling all across the musky world...if you are interested in booking some dates, please call or email me for specific dates throughout the year.

Also, it seems that Facebook has taken over what these discussion boards once where. I highly encourage you to follow me on Facebook...I update my facebook postings several times a week, put up cancelations, open dates, recent pics, fishing reports, etc... This is also the best way to follow my progression throughout the season. Here is my facebook profile....simply send me a friend request and you'll be instantly up to date with all the newest info!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/#!/mike.hulbert.12

I look forward to sharing my boat with all of you in 2013! Good luck this year and I hope to hear from you soon!