www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Spring Countdown!

Default Spring Countdown!

HI All

To start with I want to apologize for not posting on the site that much this fall.. WIth the whole world going social media these days I thought it would be better to do FB and other outlets. This year I'm going to do both this site and social media that way nobody gets left out.. I'm sure everyone is like me and ready for spring to be here.. I'm having withdraws from fishing bad doing all these show this winter talking fishing has killed me! I can't wait to kick off our 14th year at Crash's Landing this year. We are going to be stocked and ready for March to get here. We are not sure what the open date is yet but will be sometime in early March if weather providing! Also we will be OPEN like we are suppose to be too.. I know that several customers have stopped and we haven't been here and that's not right at all. For this we apologize and look forward to seeing everyone this spring!

We are traveling all across the country doing shows so if you call please be patient we will call back as soon as we get back from shows.. Check out our spring packages we have they are really good deals.. 2 days guided w/ 2 nights lodging for 2 fisherman is $575 great package.. GET THOSE HOOKS SHARPENED March is coming! Look forward to seeing everyone this year and hope you all have a wonderful season! See you on the pond!
    Crash's Landing Muskie Outfitters and Guide Post
    Justin Mullins

Web Site: http://www.crashslanding.com

Justin,

Glad you are planning on posting on here as well as facebook. I don't have facebook but really enjoy reading your posts. Good to see you posting and can't wait to hear some updates as the spring fishing gets going.