www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Gillespie show this weekend

Default Gillespie show this weekend

The shoot we did last week will be on tomorrow at 9:00AM on Fox Sports North. I'm guessing you can see it on his website also www.gillespiefishing.com Sit down and have a Johnsonville and watch the show.:D
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ty Sennett View Post
    The shoot we did last week will be on tomorrow at 9:00AM on Fox Sports North. I'm guessing you can see it on his website also www.gillespiefishing.com Sit down and have a Johnsonville and watch the show.
    Another positive about an ice fishing show is that you didn't have to "grab the frabill" ! ;-)

Maybe next week ?

The shoot we did last week will be on tomorrow at 9:00AM on Fox Sports North. I'm guessing you can see it on his website also www.gillespiefishing.com Sit down and have a Johnsonville and watch the show.

Whoops, Next week I guess.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Good show TY. I bet those crappies would have tasted better than the Johnsonvilles though !

I bet they(crappie) would have been tasty although lunch was pretty good. It's funny, the crappie don't look that big on TV. Now I know why John has you hold them out so far. The smallest we had on film was about 10 to 10 1/2 inches but they looked 8 or 9 inches. The biggest was about 14 inches. Bigger than the Frabill crappie measurer would handle. Next time I'll block out the camera with my arm stretch crappie. We had a good time. I haven't fished with John in about four years. He's a great guy and a hard worker. I don't know if anyone else could do what he does. Pretty amazing to put out shows every week.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843

Just watched the show about an hour ago. good show. Ty are they not drawing the lake down did not know the lake was closed to ice fishing. Good to see some species are protected as well.

Whoops, Next week I guess.
    Ty:

It wasn't your fault saying that your crappie show wasn't going to be on... Since John got involved with the WFN, he has to have two shows to them, I think one as a back-up... In his shows' format pre-WFN, you would have been right on!!! The crappie show was fantastic!!! I wonder what other things he would have done without airing the tribute to Jim, which was well done by the way...

Mark

ToddM, the lake is down about three feet right now I'm guessing. It might be a little more but not much. They don't drop it down like they used to. Twenty plus years ago they used to drop it ten to twelve feet but that made for some winter kills on walleye and muskies. They haven't done that in a while.

Mark, thanks for the comments and I agree, that tribute was really nice.
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843