www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Musky Fly Segment on Outdoor Channel

Default Musky Fly Segment on Outdoor Channel

Tune in to the Outdoor Channel on the 22nd and 25th and catch this special episode of Fly Rod Chronicles with Curtis Fleming. This is a special Musky segment dedicated to a fallen WV State Trooper, Eric Workmen. The WVAngler.com crew and Vermont Fly Guys Nathan Rees contributed in the making to make this episode special.

Very cool.... I never met EW but just from reading his posts it seemed like he was a really decent guy and one heck of a muskie angler. That was tragic.
    Setting the DVR now.

EW is mentioned several times in the latest MH magazine article about Elk River muskies. Once again, there has been a musky study on a small/medium sized river which revealed long-distant movements of muskies and a much larger home range than previously thought. I continue to see the same thing here on this stretch of river too. Many of these fish are here one day and gone within the next few days............timing (and a little luck) is of the essence.
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

Wow, thats really cool that they are doing this. I've been a fan of this show for a while and it sounds like they are putting together a great episode. Thanks for the heads up!!

Great episode! Watched it yesterday since school was cancelled......the areas they were fishing and verbal dialect reminded me of "home".
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

I agree, very cool episode. Thats another reason I enjoy that show too Red. Having grown up in SW PA, watching that show is like watching a couple of my buddies out there fishing every week.