www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Heavy duty boat cover

Default Heavy duty boat cover

I am looking to have a boat cover made, something durable that I can leave on while trailering my boat. I want to stay stay local, Pittsburgh, or tionesta area! Any recommendations would be appreciated

I was told a Amish man makes them above tionesta?

Wiegel Brother's has/sub-contracts a guy who makes them for the boats that they sell. I think Rich's Outdoor World (Summerville, PA) also makes them/has a guy who makes them for their boats as well.

Good Luck!
    Allegheny Guide Service
    Red Childress

E-mail - RedChildress@gmail.com
    Web Site: http://www.alleghenyguideservice.com

We have had a few trailering covers made for boats, and I know lots of people that have had covers made different places over the years. For quality and price, you can't beat Conneautville Canvas. Operated by an Amish guy named Emanuel Erb. I've recommended the place to several people over the years. Occasionally a guy will go elsewhere and most times they are sorry they did. Not really local to Pittsburgh or Tionesta, but it should be worth the drive for you to get a well priced cover that will stay tight and last for years.
    Address: 11975 Thatcher Road, Conneautville, PA 16406
    Phone814) 587-2755

If price is not an issue, I would stop in or call these guys... http://neillycanvas.com/

theres a amish guy just south of mercer,between i-80 and leesburg on 19.has a sign along road near an intersection,turn off 19 and its not far up that road,can't remember name of the side road.