www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice fishing

Default Ice fishing

Coming up this weekend.... Plan on doin a lil fishing the 12th&13th of jan.... Any suggestions on south end of lake. Don't have a flasher.... Any tips would b appreciated.. Thnx

I have not fished on the south end of the lake yet this year. A flasher would be very helpful for finding weeds, or the edges of the weeds and marking fish. Hopefully someone else will come on here and give you something to work with for the south end. If you decide to fish up on the north end I could probable help you out with some ideas on where to start.

Tim Long
    Tim Long
    The Timbers Resort &
    Eyes Guy Fishing Guide Service
    P.O. Box 278
    HWY M-28
    Bergland, MI 49910
    Phone: 906-575-3542
    E-mail: thetimbersresort@sbcglobal.net
    Web Site: www.thetimbersresort.com
    Web Site: www.eyes-guy.com

Thanks for replying Tim.. Will let you know how it went

I just left today we fished for 4 days we for a limit everyday we went out if u go straight out from aj's walleye lodge Tim was every helpful and a great guy to talk to. Thanks alot Tim we had a great time and the room was pretty sweet with the fireplace. We will def be back in march for late ice or this time next year again . Kristiandme 10.5 footer of water was the ticket. Drill lots of holes and find the weeds then drill more and find a spot that has no weeds to fish. Suckers worked the best for the pike and walleye same with flatheads

Tony

Thnx for the info Tony... Will post results next week..I'm kinda limited to where I can go... Have a drag sled & will b on foot.. Santa did not leave me the sled I was hoping for. Il post my results next week. Maybe a few pics.