www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: MMC's Speaker for Jan. 10, 2013 is TONY GRANT !!!

Thumbs up MMC's Speaker for Jan. 10, 2013 is TONY GRANT !!!

Fun, fun, fun is all I can think of for our first meeting of the New Year, January 10th, 2013. This is the SECOND Thursday of the month so as to coincide with the Tri-Esox show beginning the next day, Friday, January 11th. (this show, too, is fun, fun, fun) And that being said MMC is very happy to have as our speaker, TONY GRANT of Tony Grant Outdoors. I've had the pleasure of hearing Tony speak about musky fishing several times over the years and I have even had the pleasure of attending his Musky Road Rules course a couple of times. He's knowledgeable, entertaining, helpful and all around nice guy. Tony has been a huge supporter of our club these past years AND he wanted to be our January 2013 speaker. We should all make it a point to attend this January meeting. ALSO, MMC will be having our Annual Chili Cook-off, even more incentive to attend. Yumm-o, I can almost taste the chili!! All you chili chefs who are competing, please contact Heather Connors, Food Director.

Judy Quenzel

And the winner of the Chili Cook-off is.......Jim Hartley!! Congrats, Jim. May the bean-o be with you!