Merry Christmas and Have a fun and safe Holiday Season.
Thanks to all of our friends and customers who got to enjoy a fantastic walleye and smallmouth season in 2012. It has the look of being another fantastic fishing seson in 2013.
Guide Service had the busiest season ever. With over 98% fill rate. On a note dad (Garry) filled 130 out of 130 trips. I was not quite that good. 141 out of 144. Book a fishing trip of a lifetime.

Also we an outstanding hunting season. Most customers already rebooked for next year's hunt. We also started hunting a young black lab (Mollie, trained by Randy Allen). She has blossomed into an excellent hunting dog. Only 1 yr old.

On a personal note. Dad is doing good chasing ducks, geese, and deer. Shot a West River Trophy Buck. He also went to Branson, MO a couple weeks ago. I am sure he annual Cancun trip will start its planning stages.

I have been very busy at my bowling center. A proud coach, one of my High School Bowlers got a $13000 scholarship for her bowling abilities. I have not started bowling many tournaments yet, but will soon. Also I am heading to Reno, NV to bowl on the first week of May.

Will See You This Fishing or Hunting Season
Mike and Garry Allen