www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Ice Fishing

Default Ice Fishing

I have been out in the bay three times now and i have been catching a variety of fish throughout the day. mostly walleye an pike, but the last time i was out i got 3 perch right in the middle of the afternoon. the smallest was 10.5 biggest 12. Seems like things are picking up, cant wait to get out to deeper water.

Default Nice Job!

Quote Originally Posted by johnp View Post
    I have been out in the bay three times now and i have been catching a variety of fish throughout the day. mostly walleye an pike, but the last time i was out i got 3 perch right in the middle of the afternoon. the smallest was 10.5 biggest 12. Seems like things are picking up, cant wait to get out to deeper water.
    Nice Job John, Remember to be safe out there
    Please come back and share any ice conditions that you are aware of. I just seen someone else posted on their Facebook page a report on Lake Gogebic saying two days ago that you can expect 8" in the bays and the main part of the lake is safe to travel. That is absolutely not true. I just heard of another shack going down last night on the north end. That is a total of 3 shacks and a side by side.

Please everyone be safe, go slow, and check as you go.

Merry Christmas,

Tim
    Tim Long
    The Timbers Resort &
    Eyes Guy Fishing Guide Service
    P.O. Box 278
    HWY M-28
    Bergland, MI 49910
    Phone: 906-575-3542
    E-mail: thetimbersresort@sbcglobal.net
    Web Site: www.thetimbersresort.com
    Web Site: www.eyes-guy.com