www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: What the heck???????

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

year started strong with my largest musky 47" and 2 others in a half hour and 7 fish total in january. 12 muskies by May when I lost what might have been my largest in Red's boat. I hooked it on an 8 after it followed Big G's lure, on Big G's birthday, on a trip Big G paid for (I was unemployeed at the time). If that fish didn't get away I'd have had some major bragging rights as well as some major pennance at confession.
    I might have paid my pennance as I didnt have another fish on till Dec 16 when I got 2 (41+44) in a half hour on dec 16 with my winter pattern again.

my personal best was achieved with toothyfishman this past year by a 1/2". 51" To bad it was my turn.. lol... We will have to change it up this year... it was a perchbait...
    Had a guy take me to lake ontario, King Salmon fishing. Think the biggest King was 27 pounds. That was a total blast.. Those fish don't give up !!!! I think it was a spoon.. ???
    My Dad got a nice 16" slab crappie from pymie on our " father knows best " trip where we do 1/2 day muskie, then crappies.... pink tube on white 64 oz. jighead....
    28" walleye on a 5" tuff was pleasing. Wife likes walleye... So that is an easy " gone all weekend so I can bring you a big walleye home" outing....

I have not been on the site in a little while, maybe this will give someone, something to read for a minute...