www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: has anyone been out

Default has anyone been out

going out saturday. just wondering what water temps were running and if crappie and muskie were bitting!

I haven't been on the lake for several weeks but going for a day of trolling tomorrow.

water temps wer around 53. fishing was slow. no muskie to be found anywhere. no crappie anywhere, no bass anywhere. did manage to catch four sunfish and my son caught several trees!

I was out on Saturday. I spent the day trolling and was surprised that I seemed to be the only one doing that. There usually are at least a couple others this time of year. A few fisherman on the lake but mostly deer hunters. Water temp on my guage said 54. I lucked into one fish, a 41" caught on a 14" Jake. The weather was really perfect, nice to get out again.

I was out all day yesterday. 2 bass in the morning, 1 @18". Couldn't catch a crappie or muskie, trolled for a couple of hours with nothing to show for it. Saw one other boat out trolling.

I was out yesterday and got a little one (33"). Saw a friend on the lake and he had a 36" fish. It was windy and cold out there. Water temperature was 53 degrees.