Most of the docks are pulled at the landings and the water levels have been dropped in the flowages to their winter levels making it a chore to get the bigger boats in the water. But it's well worth it when your on the water the big fish are biting. With water temps warming back to the 40's we might have another fall with extended open water fishing.

Walleye and Crappie have moved right down in the deep basin areas of the lake hanging close to the steep drops, working a jig and a fathead slow has been the best bet for these deep fish. The Musky are hanging close to them, We have had luck on the steep breaks from 10 to 20 feet of water. Suckers seem have the best action but we are still getting action on Phantoms, Suicks, and big rubber like Tackle Industries Super D's.

Pictured is Ross's Sport Shop Client Dave with a 49.25 x 22 inch musky that he caught and released with me and a picture of me with a 44x19 inch Hybrid Tiger Musky that I caught released. Both fish came from Phillips area lakes. I also attached a picture of my tiger that I took with my phone laying on the seat. It's not the best picture but really shows off some of the markings on the fish.
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fixed.jpg 
Views:	360 
Size:	108.1 KB 
ID:	18718 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	32388_4317818856448_1472776512_n.jpg 
Views:	362 
Size:	166.7 KB 
ID:	18719 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	phonepic.jpg 
Views:	371 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	18720