www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Deer hunting trail camara photos

Default Deer hunting trail camara photos

Getting excited about the 2012 Deer hunt, here a few photos from my Convert trail cams from the past few days. Deer are starting to move, saying a lot of sign, saw 1 thick 8 and another large buck not sure how big he took off, saw several does. Hunters coming in on this Thursday and then more hunters on Sunday. Stayed tuned!!
    Paul Trinkner
    Your outfitter
    Muskie Bay Resort
    877-228-2076
    Muskie Bay Resort
    Paul & Chris Trinkner
    Web Site: http://www.muskiebayresort.com

Default Sure miss you guys;

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Trinkner View Post

Getting excited about the 2012 Deer hunt, here a few photos from my Convert trail cams from the past few days. Deer are starting to move, saying a lot of sign, saw 1 thick 8 and another large buck not sure how big he took off, saw several does. Hunters coming in on this Thursday and then more hunters on Sunday. Stayed tuned!!
    Paul Trinkner
    Your outfitter
    Muskie Bay Resort
    877-228-2076
    The pictures remind me how much I love it up there and really miss hunting with you all. I see them and I think I can remember every single day of every hunt and OHHHH the meals !!! Some of the best days of my life I think....chatting in the lodge....few games of pool or cards....story telling....mayhaps a few "redpops"And that HIKE that Jake and I took together when we went fishing>>>lol. Yea I remember that one well. HAHAHA I hope you are all well and know I think of you all the time. I will be back!!!! Take care and God Bless. Ron