www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: How are the Lakes Producing right now??

Default How are the Lakes Producing right now??

Was thinking of heading up to the area this week. Haven't seen too many updates on the lakes or whether turnover has happened yet or if its happening right now... Can anyone say what they know about webster, tippee, or barbee right now????

I haven't fished the Indiana lakes since mid to late Sept...around Sept. 20th...I am up on St. Clair for the fall. Haven't talked to anybody about the lakes...but just going off previous years....I assume the lake is close to or going through turnover right about now. Things to keep in mind...not all three lakes (Webster, Barbee, Tippy) will turn at the same time....nor does every section of the lake turn at the same time. I would highly suggest throwing double 10's, Red October Twisted Tubes, Medussa's, Pounders. The parts of the lake that are going through turn over will be a little bit on the murky side vs what the normal water clarity is. Fish two areas...eitiher super shallow, like 2-5 ft or open water where turn over hasn't happened yet.

Hope this helps!
    Mike Hulbert's Musky Guide Service
    E-mail: info@mikehulbert.com
    Web Site: http://www.mikehulbert.com

419-553-6570

Release 'em all

Thanks for the suggestions Mike!! Will definitely give them a try!!! I appreciate you posting!!! Good luck up there!