so after the bears were done squeaking out a pathetic win from the rams, i hit crab for a few hrs, there must have been a tournament or something because there were a lot of boats getting off the water all at the same time, they were all complaining about how tough the fishing was, so i didnt expect to catch much, to my delight i landed 5 bass, the two biggest were 20 inches and 23 inches, one was 3.45lbs and the other was 5.53lbs, the 5lber is my second biggest this year. i get really annoyed fishing crab because that lake is a giant mud hole and most of the shoreline sits in 2 foot of water, but for whatever reason i do really well on big bass on that lake, rarely do i catch a bunch of small ones like i do on kinkaid, which is strange, youd think kinkaid would have the bigger ones with the muskie eating all the smaller bass, and crab would have more little guys, but what the heck do i know im just barely learning these lakes. one thing in general that i am struggling with on kinkaid and crab is pulling more than one fish from an area, its like one and done every time, and once i catch one i fish the area hard, with different baits cranks worms jigs and spinner baits, but rarely do i pull another unless its some tiny bass nipping at worm tails