Greetings to All,

This afternoon I rec'd an email (shown below) from Lawrence Eslinger at the Mercer WI-DNR office. He is looking for help on Wed. 9/26/12 to assist with the ongoing Walleye/Bass diet study on the TFF.

To gather additional data for the study, there will be another field day of angling late October and, depending on weather, the final field day is scheduled for late November. If you can help, please contact Lawrence directly. His contact info is shown below.

Thanks,

Tom502 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Eslinger, Lawrence D - DNR" <Lawrence.Eslinger@wisconsin.gov>
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 1:11 PM
Subject: anglers needed again for bass/walleye diet study on TFF

Hi Tom –

We’re planning to get another angling sample for our bass and walleye diet study on the Turtle-Flambeau on Wednesday, September 26th. Logistics are the same….We’ll meet at Fisherman’s Landing at 8 a.m. and head out to the same area to fish. We had really good volunteer turn out for the first 2 months sample, but last month we only had 2 volunteers come out. Please send out the word again, and have people call or e-mail me to let me know they’re coming. Thanks!

Lawrence

P Lawrence Eslinger
Fisheries Biologist
Iron & Ashland Counties
Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources
Phone: (715) 476-7847
E-mail: lawrence.eslinger@wisconsin.gov