www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 2012 Three Rivers Allegheny River Muskie tournament results

Default 2012 Three Rivers Allegheny River Muskie tournament results

We had a decent turn out with 18 people attending the event. 7 Muskies were caught, 5 being under 30" in length.

1st Place Fred Francese 33.75"
    2nd Place Joel Morrow 31.25"
    3rd Place Frank McCanna Raffle drawing

I would personally like to THANK each and every person that came out to fish the tournament and support the club! Hoping to grow the tournament next year.

Joel M

Thanks Joel had a good time...Hope to see many more boats next year....I had my chance but that fish just wouldn't commit.

I've never been to an MI meeting and I've never fished the L&D section of the Allegheny. That would've been a good chance to meet some guys and learn some new water. I will make it a point to come next year.

Mike

Lowbidder......that was my feelings.
    It was 2 hours for me to drive down for it but I really wanted to go and support a new location so we can continue to go to new places with the outings.
    I had a chance at a nice fish that was around 42-44" which would of been worth some gas cash for me but bolted right at the boat. I had never been to this area before either. I like learning new waters.

I heard there were some members that said they wouldn't take their boats on the river.....it's nothing like that at all. I saw a boat that was probably close to 30 foot long. Any boat can fish this section. Safer that fishing Pymie in the spring by far!!!!!

If I remember right there were almost 1/2 the guys were non-members from the area so that was good. I know at least one guy that joined the club over it, that was good!

We talked about the number of smaller fish which is the results of the stocking the club has been doing! Exciting stuff, lots of these smaller fish popping up the lakes and rivers the club has been helping the PAFC stock. Good stuff....join in.....exciting things are happening!!

Toothy,
    I've been a member for 3 years, but nobody knows me because I've never been to a meeting or tourney. 2 hours is a long drive in the middle of the week, but I could make time for a weekend tournament for sure.