Just returned last night from another excursion from LOTW. This time we fished with Frank for 4 days of trolling up Muskies and Matt totaled 8, with the biggest being 49", and I only managed 4 Muskies with the biggest being in the low 40's. Frank did not get a Muskie but had fun catching a couple of Walleye. I really got my but kicked this time for Muskies but did manage to get $5.00 from a bet with Matt. Numerous Pike were caught but only one was measured at 38", Matts, because Frank would not bring mine on board to measure them. Something about the smell. Matt and I did get about 2.5 days in of Walleye fishing where I did manage to save face with a 29.5". Time was spent with Minnows both using Jigs and Spinners. The weather was more than we ever had during all the trips I have made. Cold, Wind, Rain, Snow, Sleet, Sun, Fog and lastly Thunder/Lightning. It was bad enough to put the Ranger to dock and wait out the storm. It lasted totally for over 2 hours. Totally wierd. We had to return to Omaha and wait for a few months until we return for ice fishing in January.

Thanks to Laura and Frank for another week to remember. I think that we have another Muskie Fisherman to carry on the tradition.

Dick