www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: 2012 Chip Trip

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default 2012 Chip Trip

Hi Ty
    Hi Rachel
    Hi Murph

Ty – Murph gave me a call the other day and was concerned about him not being able to fish with us because something about room in the boat? Since the Red Rocket does not appear to be in the Sennett family anymore, does the current guiding boat have enough room for all of us? If it comes down to it… Murph can take my spot and I will fish from shore. I think that is only fair to Ray seeing last year Murph put me on a 49.5 inch fish and Ray didn’t come close to getting one that big. He also wanted me to send you the pics attached. Notice how excited he is with us in the boat and then notice how sad he looks just sitting at home and not fishing with Fidler and Ray. Anyway, hope all is well and can’t wait for the trip. See ya soon!

-Fidler

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Murph3.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	193.4 KB 
ID:	18043Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0759.jpg 
Views:	307 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	18044

As always it's going to be quite the adventure with you guys. I should have my new boat by the time you get up there. It should be done this week so Ray can come with this year. Murphy is excited to see you guys. He's drooling right now just thinking about a fresh dog bone for the trip.
    Ty Sennett Muskie Fishing Guide Service
    & Sennett Musky Tackle Company
    8914 N. Conner Lane
    Hayward, WI 54843
    Land Phone: 715-462-9403
    Cell Phone: 612-839-1227
    Web Site: http://www.tysennett.com

So you sold the Legend. With the photos you posted I thought maybe Rachel was in direct competition with you as a guide and took it. There she is in the first picture fishing out of the Legend then all of yours are in the Tuffy. I don't know why she doesn't start up her own business guiding with the help of Murph. Heck last year we fish with you and catch nothing (good time though). You leave to go to Canada and she comes out to eat the next day with us. She must have gotten sick of me and told me to go fish a spot. I go there and catch a 39 incher. The next day Fidler and I take Murphy out and Fidler catches a 49.5 with him. I'm also thinking you came home and cried to Murphy asking where we caught it cause you go and catch the same fish a few days later.

Can't wait to get up there
    Ray