Temps:
The water temps have came down over the last few weeks. We are still looking at 71-73 in the mornings and getting in the mid 70s during the day. There will be a cold front coming in starting tomorrow that should drops the temps some.
Fish are still getting caught in their typical summer locations. I have tried the reeds and have not seen or caught any there yet.
Peak Times:
The peak times have been in the mornings after the sun has been up for an hour and after dark until about 11:30pm.
We did very well during this last full moon night fishing. One of my clients got a 51 and 45.5 back to back casts two nights ago. The day before that was a 50 and smaller one. All fish have came within minutes of each other. Find a good spot with fish and dont leave. Once one gets caught release it quickly and get back to casting. I cant stress how important this is.
Follows:
Typically if we are seeing fish they are harder to catch. If we are not seeing fish we will catch atleast two after dark.
Speed:
Dont be afraid to burn bucktails after dark.

I have a handful of trips still available in the month of September and October. I believe I have one date available in November.