www.lakegenevacannery.com

Thread: Opinions Needed

Question Opinions Needed

Just curoius on what you guys think might be the best hand GPS for lake map chips (dreaming about ice fishing season already). For a price I wouldn't want to spend more than $400 bucks if I could help it. I was looking at the etrex, I think it was $350 or something like that... I just don't know... What do you guys think?
    ><>Fish Forever<><

If you have an Android type smartphone, try an app called mx mariner. It has contour maps for most major waterways including the bays. Give it a shot for 7 bucks. I use it ice fishing and on the boat. It allows you to record tracks and save waypoints also. Awesome app.

If I ever get one of those smart phones I'll have to get that app for sure!
    ><>Fish Forever<><

Lowrance endura safari with navionics chip will get you under 400$. Great unit. Loads quickly. Shop around online, look hard enough a d can find the gps for close to 200$

Default I have a Lowrance for sale with Nav. Hot Maps chip, cig lighter converter, and Case

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyK View Post
    Just curoius on what you guys think might be the best hand GPS for lake map chips (dreaming about ice fishing season already). For a price I wouldn't want to spend more than $400 bucks if I could help it. I was looking at the etrex, I think it was $350 or something like that... I just don't know... What do you guys think?

I have a Lowrance for sale WITH Nav. Hot Maps chip, cig lighter converter, and Case... no scratches on screen, works perfectly...
    GPS, with all in picture, will sell for 225.$ call Mike @ Rapid River, 231-735-9610...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]18060 GPS is Color [/ATTACH]Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00543.JPG 
Views:	200 
Size:	188.1 KB 
ID:	18058Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00545.JPG 
Views:	174 
Size:	163.2 KB 
ID:	18059
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00544.JPG 
Views:	195 
Size:	179.5 KB 
ID:	18060  

xtroll, I might have to contact you about that. I don't have the money right now but when I do I'll deffinatly contact you if you still have it. Thank you also waterwalker for the advice!
    ><>Fish Forever<><