Things started out good then I got sick on July 8th. I had a high fever and it went away after 4 days, but I continued to have a low grade fever and extreme stabbing head ache for several weeks. Then all of the sudden my legs stiffened up and I couldn't walk. I went to the emergency room and after 2 lumbar punctures(spinal taps) and 20 other tests I was nearly completely paralyzed. It turned out that the fever beginning July 8th was Lyme disease from a tick we never found. I had to relearn to walk and I still can't run or walk too much. Man, look out for ticks. My doctor said its like an epidemic in Butler county this year. The mild winter last year has caused this. Today is the my last day of IV antibiotics from a Pick Line installed in my arm 21 days ago when I was discharged from my 7 day hospital stay. Wow, I never knew how severe Lyme can be if not treated quickly. Lesson learned; check yourself for ticks after being in the woods. It takes a tick 24 hours for a tick to transmit Lyme, so get them quick and you'll be OK.